A few of my faves ...
1) I know, right? Cuuute! I'm a mess in the kitchen and have to wear an apron or else all of my clothes would have permanent marinara stains all down the fronts of them. These aprons are perfect ... they're a true one-size-fits-all, are absolutely adorable, are made really well, and come in tons of patterns. Here is the link to the Flirty Aprons website if you want to check them out, but they're cheaper if you buy them through Amazon here. The one I have is the Original Sassy Black Apron.
2) I wrote about this on my Instagram post yesterday, but am I the last one to hear about Tyler Knott Gregson? Holy hell, his words are just what my soul craves when it needs some lovin'. Check him out ... and make sure you find his picture. You're welcome.
3) These brownies. I mean, seriously. Just look at the picture. They're called Slutty Brownies and they're made with chocolate chip cookie dough, Oreos, and brownie mix. What's not to love? You've gotta try them. Here's the recipe from Debbie Doo's.
4) I'd like to introduce you to my girl crush, Meghan Currie. If you haven't heard of her, you need to check her out - absolutely beautiful. Her videos are amazing and her yoga is sooo inspiring. This video is my very favorite of hers ... I can't even guess at how many times I've watched it.
5) I'm a big believer in using affirmations and in the law of attraction ... in fact, The Secret is my Bible. Mike Dooley is one of my favorite authors of inspirational books, and I was so happy to learn about his "Notes from the Universe" program. Here's the deal ... go to the official website here and sign up for your own personalized, inspirational, daily emails from "The Universe". These are short and humorous reminders of life’s magic that are sent out to over 700,000 people around the world. I've been subscribed to this email service (totally free, by the way) for the past two years and I just love getting these notes every day - they always make me smile, and I have yet to receive a repeat. Whether you buy into the philosophy that "thoughts become things" or not, it can't hurt having an encouraging message come at you five days a week.
Share with me. What are five things you're loving right now?