A few of my faves ...
1) This mala stack from Love Light Stones. I love malas and I'm obsessed with turquoise ... and five bracelets are always better than one. I hope Santa's elves are paying attention here.
2) Dry skin brushing with this body brush (affiliate). If you haven't tried dry body brushing, you neeeeeed to! Basically, dry brushing is exactly what it sounds like – you brush your body in a particular pattern with a dry brush, usually before showering. Typically, you start at the feet and hands, and brush towards the heart. Your skin will feel amazingly soft and totally invigorated. Here's an article I found from Yoganonymous that really describes the benefits of doing it regularly ...
I'm a believer. Do it.
3) It's my favorite time of the year again ... 24-hours of Christmas movies on TV! I, seriously, can't get enough of these sappy movies - I try to catch as many as I can. Want to have some fun with them? Here's a game you can play while watching them ... five points for every movie that contains a Christmas pageant (bonus point if the director of the pageant happens to be a beautiful single woman who ends up falling in love with a father of one of her students), a dating couple who playfully throws flour on each other while making Christmas cookies (bonus point if one of them leans over and dabs frosting on the end of the other one's nose), and snow that starts to magically fall from the sky the second the dating couple kiss at the end of the movie.
4) I love Jerry Seinfeld and was thrilled when a friend of mine tipped me off to this website where Jerry posts three small clips from his stand up comedy routines straight from his personal archives. Even though some of them go back decades, they're still just as funny today. The only bad thing? He only leaves them up for twenty-four hours before switching them out for three new ones, so you've got to check his website daily to make sure you don't miss any gems.
5) Okay, seriously? How adorable are these Chocolaty Melting Snowmen cookies?! I saw this recipe on Better Homes & Gardens' website and fell in love. They're really simple ... they're just chocolate cookies with melted vanilla-flavored candy coating on top as the melted snowmen (you could also use white chocolate melting wafers). The snowmen's hats are made from bite-sized peanut-butter cups, and the faces are made from sprinkles. Boom. Done. You gotta try!
Share with me. What are five things you're loving right now?