A few of my faves ...
1) The television show, “The Grinder.” Have you guys seen it? Rob Lowe (who has aged verrry well, thank you) plays an actor who just finished a long run as the star of a TV legal drama. He decides to visit his family to find himself. “I’m just driving down the highway of ‘What the hell is my life?’ looking for an off-ramp.” He ends up staying at home and joining the family law firm alongside his brother (Fred Savage from “The Wonder Years”) who is more than frustrated that Lowe is getting all the attention as a brilliant lawyer just because he played one on television. It’s a really cute show and last week’s episode had me laughing out loud ... a couple of times. Look for it on Fox tonight and see what you think.
2) The Common Mistakes series on YogaByCandace.com. I’m a visual learner and these “Do This/Not This” pictures she does of basic yoga poses are perfect for me … I use them to check myself in my own pictures to see if my alignment is correct, if my gaze is where it should be, and if my hips are straight like hers alwaaaays are. Look them up!
3) These handmade leg warmers from the Etsy shop, Boottique. Omg, I’m in love. Over-the-knee sweaters with a little bit of lace just for my legs. They come in heather brown, black, charcoal gray, heather gray, or mocha brown. Yessss, please. One of each.
4) The song Dark Times by The Weeknd and Ed Sheeran. Obsessed. Just ... obsessed.
5) This lunch from McAlister’s Deli … the veggie sandwich (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, roasted red peppers, and Swiss on a pita with a side of ranch dressing), a bag of Baked Lay’s, a large Coke Zero, and a peanut butter marshmallow treat dipped in chocolate for dessert. Errrrday.
Share with me. What are five things you're loving right now?